Client Care and Service Information
Corcoran French are committed to providing a client focused service to our clients. We want to ensure that the services and information we provide are reflective of that commitment.
Law firms must:
- act competently, in a timely way, and in accordance with any arrangements made
- protect and promote our clients interests and act for them free from compromising influences or loyalties
- discuss with our client their objectives and how they should best be achieved
- provide our client with information about the work to be done, who will do it and the way the services will be provided
- charge your client a fee that is fair and reasonable and let them know when they will be billed
- give our client clear information and advice
- protect our client's privacy and ensure appropriate confidentiality
- treat our client fairly, respectfully and without discrimination
- keep our client informed about the work being done and advise you when it is completed
- let our client know how to make a complaint and deal with any complaint promptly and fairly
In this regard we take our responsibilities seriously and have available on the following pages our Terms of Business, How we Bill, our Credit Policy, how we deal with confidentiality and our conflict of interest statement. These policies are available in pdf format for you to print. If you have any questions concerning any of the firm's policies or if you are unable to print out any of these policies then please contact our General Manager.