Based in our Kaiapoi office, Philip heads its property team. He visits our New Brighton office on Wednesday afternoons and our Christchurch office on Fridays.
Philip attended the University of Canterbury obtaining a MA (Hons) in 1977 and an LLB in 1981. He is also a Notary Public. After Philip graduated he started work with Corcoran French, becoming a partner in 1988.
More than a lawyer
- Kaiapoi Borough Councillor from 1980 to 1985
- Chairman of the M V Tuhoe Trust
- Honorary solicitor to a number of organisations
- Board member of several charitable trusts involving youth
- Married to Phillipa
- Father of two sons and a daughter
- Vintage and classic cars