Based in our Kaiapoi office, Philip heads its property team. He visits our Christchurch office on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Philip attended the University of Canterbury obtaining a MA (Hons) in 1977 and an LLB in 1981. He is also a Notary Public. After Philip graduated he started work with Corcoran French, becoming a partner in 1988.
More than a lawyer
- Kaiapoi Borough Councillor from 1980 to 1985
- Chairman of the M V Tuhoe Trust
- Honorary solicitor to a number of organisations
- Board member of several charitable trusts involving youth
- Married to Phillipa
- Father of two sons and a daughter
- Vintage and classic cars