Sale and Purchase
Trust Booklet - To Trust or Not to Trust
A practical guide on family trusts
Trusts are becoming an increasingly popular way of protecting property. Managing assets and safeguarding your family's wealth.
To Trust or Not to Trust has information on:
- Establishing a family trust
- Protection given by a family trust
- Transferring assets
- Completing your estate plan
- Family trust administration
- What will a family trust cost?
To receive one please contact us. This publication is free to our clients.
Estate Booklet - The Closing Chapter
A practical guide to help deal with the death and estate of close family or friends.
When someone close to you dies, whether family or a close friend, it's a time of shock and dealing with the unexpected, as well as your own feelings of grief and loss.
The Closing Chapter provides helpful information on:
- Doing some pre-planning or organising a funeral of a family member or close friend
- Focuses on what happens with the Will and the estate
- Information for executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Claims against as estate
- Dealing with small estates and what happens when there is no Will
- Provides a checklist of what to bring to the first appointment with the estate's lawyer
- Step-step guide on clearing up the estate
- The Closing Chapter is designed for readers to 'dip into' and not necessarily for you to read cover-to-cover
To receive one please contact us. This publication is free to our clients