Christine Eastgate joined the Corcoran French team as an Associate in March 2007 and became a partner in October 2012. Her areas of practice include conveyancing, commercial law, trusts, power of attorney, estates and asset planning.
Christine first worked for Corcoran French as a law clerk after completing her law degree at the University of Canterbury in 1991. She completed her Bachelor of Arts and was admitted to the Bar in 1992. Christine has practiced in North Canterbury since that time.
More than a lawyer
- Retail therapy
- Catching up with family and friends
- Mountain biking
- Walking her dog in the forest
- Is a certified open water diver
- Involved in South Island German Shepherd League (Inc)
- Involved with Families of the Linwood Trust